Tellthebell – Taco Bell is a fast-food chain restaurant located globally. Their menu includes unique variety such as tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and burritos. Glen Bell founded the Tell Bell restaurant between the years 1946 and 1962.
Afterward, it was owned by Pepsico in the year 1978 and up till now, he remained the constant owner of the store since 1978. Their special menu includes the Tex-Mex that is the fusion of Texan and Mexican and Tacos.
All about TelltheBell:
Taco Bell started with the Tellthebell which is the guest satisfaction survey conducted for the customers to gain feedback from them and so to make changes in the store according to requirements and needs.
This survey is mainly conducted to maintain their reputation in the market. In the end, the customers are provided with the exciting gift vouchers and rewards so that the customers get attracted to the restaurant.
The survey is mainly conducted for the customers so that they can share their experience and feedback. Aa loyal feedback is expected from the customers whether it may be positive or negative.
If the feedback is negative that means the customer is getting dissatisfied with their service so they can make improvements in their services and other things. After ending up the survey the customers are offered exciting gift vouchers and coupons to gain the benefits of their service.
What are the Tellthebell Survey Rules?
- The customer must fit under the age limits that is he/she must be a minimum of 18 years or older than that.
- The receipt of the recent visit to the store must be present with the customer.
- 16-digit survey code is provided on the receipt which is needed to enter the survey.
- And in case the receipt is lost or missing then the person shall provide the store name where he or she had a visit and must enter the details regarding the time when they visited the store.
- The employees, their relatives, staff members, and the sponsors of any other subsidiaries are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The coupon or voucher shall not be shared with anyone, it must be used by the respective customer only.
How to participate in the survey?
- Have a visit on its official website.
- You are supposed to enter the 16-digit survey code which is provided on the receipt at the top.
- If the receipt is missing then you can participate by providing the store number, date, and time when you had a visit to the store.
- Some questions are asked in the survey which you are supposed to answer honestly.
What are the requirements to enter into the survey?
- A receipt of the recent visit to the store:
The receipt of the latest visit at the store is needed to have with the participant as the survey code which is present on the receipt is needed to be entered in the survey to pass the verification test.
- Speedy internet connection:
As the survey is conducted online hence the device on which the customer is taking the survey must have a fast internet connection.
- A smartphone or computer:
To enter the survey, the participant must have a pc or smartphone on which the survey can be carried out.
What type of questions are asked in the survey?
The questions are regarding the order and customer’s satisfaction level. The questions are very general and need not take much time to complete the questions. The questions are asked based on the following points:
- Quality of food.
- Behavior of staff.
- Accuracy of order.
- The time needed to serve the order.
- Arrangements of the tables and comfort zone of the customer.
- Price of the order.
The purpose of conducting Tellthebell survey is to know the satisfaction level of the customers. The feedback is taken from the customers so to know about their needs and demands and thus changes can be made in the store to satisfy the customers.
- Tellthebell Reddit
- Tellthebell Complaints
- Taco Bell Survey Rules
- Tell The Bell Complaint
Various rewards and gift vouchers are provided to customers who take part in the survey. Getting to know about the rewards and goodies, the customers get attracted to the store and become more willing to get participated in the survey.